Maximize after-tax income while minimizing overall risk through opportunistic trading, fundamental credit analysis and proactive portfolio structure.
Since municipal bonds are often greatly over or undervalued due to the inefficient nature of the market, it’s important to:
- Take advantage of opportunities to improve a portfolio’s risk adjusted returns
- Customize portfolios according to each client’s objectives and risk parameters
- Focus on preserving capital and generating a reliable income stream
Eligible High-Grade Investments
- Tax-Exempt Municipal Bonds
- Taxable Municipal Bonds (tactical)
- Corporate Bonds (tactical)
- U.S. Agency Debt (tactical)
- U.S. Treasury Notes (tactical)
- Private Clients
- Insurance Companies
- Institutional Sub-advisory
Breckinridge offers four high-grade duration based tax-efficient strategies ranging from the short to long-intermediate maturity spectrum. Each strategy is designed for investors with different risk tolerances, liquidity needs, investment objectives and return expectations. The common thread is our consistent investment approach driven by partnering our bottom-up credit research with opportunistic trading and active portfolio management. Click on the chart below for details.
For investors looking to maximize tax-efficiency, Breckinridge offers over 30 state biased strategies. Click on the chart below for details.
Breckinridge’s fundamental investment philosophy has long emphasized safety along with high credit quality, and these principles are very consistent with sustainable fixed income investing. We offer clients the opportunity to select high-grade tax-efficient fixed income strategies that focus on sustainability. Click on the chart below for details.
Our monthly commentaries give you access to our latest fixed income market perspectives.